Duration: 2 days
We will re-visit the psychometric chart to gain a thorough understanding of how the outside air is conditioned to the desired temperature and humidity conditions for human comfort.
- What is HVAC
- Psychrometric properties of air
- Importance of thermal insulation and its impact on the system’s performance
- Design criterion for the heating, cooling and ventilation loads of the chiller plant
- Heating, cooling and ventilation equipment
- ‘Indoor Air Quality’ – how to achieve and reticulate it within the ‘Built Environment’
- Conditioned air distribution & temperature control strategies for AC Spaces
- System installation, testing and commissioning – pit falls discussed
- System operations, maintenance and control strategies for cost efficient and effective energy management of plant + performance optimization – options discussed
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Facilities Managers and Supervisors from the Commercial, Industrial and Health sectors
- HVAC and Refrigeration Operations & Maintenance Personnel – i.e. Engineers, Technicians and HVAC trades personnel
- HVAC Design Engineers, Consultants and Project Management personnel
- Sales and Applications personnel for HVAC
- HVAC Contractors and Services Providers
Our trainer is an experienced and highly motivated ex-marine engineer with extensive industry experience in onshore and offshore industrial settings. He has hands-on experience in the operation, maintenance and management of a diverse range of plant and equipment. Our trainer is able to demonstrate how superior plant performance and results may be achieved by linking engineering theory, best practice in operation, and maintenance of a plant. He has a strong problem-solving skill and is ready to discuss solution options when raised. Finally, his interactive style and enthusiastic demeanour makes him a much sought-after instructor.
Contact Us for more information on the Best Practice In – Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems Management & Control Program or any of our other courses!